1. n. A support having handles, and with or without a wheel, on which heavy or bulky things can be transported by hand. See Handbarrow, and Wheelbarrow.
2. n. A wicker case, in which salt is put to drain.
3. n. A hog, esp. a male hog castrated.
4. n. A large mound of earth or stones over the remains of the dead; a tumulus.
5. n. A heap of rubbish, attle, etc
barrowful, containerful generic term noun, burial mound, grave mound, tumulus, mound generic term, hill generic term noun, garden cart, lawn cart, wheelbarrow, handcart generic term, pushcart generic term, cart generic term, go-cart generic term