1. n. One of the thirty parts into which the Roman people were divided by Romulus.
2. n. The place of assembly of one of these divisions.
3. n. The place where the meetings of the senate were held; the senate house.
4. n. The court of a sovereign or of a feudal lord; also; his residence or his household.
5. n. Any court of justice.
6. n. The Roman See in its temporal aspects, including all the machinery of administration; -- called also curia Romana
Curia, administration generic term, governance generic term, governing body generic term, establishment generic term, brass generic term, organization generic term, organisation generic term