Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. superl. Dexterous; skillful; handy; ready; convenient; -- applied to things as persons.
2. superl. Agreeable to the eye or to correct taste; having a pleasing appearance or expression; attractive; having symmetry and dignity; comely; -- expressing more than pretty, and less than beautiful; as, a handsome man or woman; a handsome garment, house, tree, horse.
3. superl. Suitable or fit in action; marked with propriety and ease; graceful; becoming; appropriate; as, a handsome style, etc.
4. superl. Evincing a becoming generosity or nobleness of character; liberal; generous.
5. superl. Ample; moderately large
fine-looking, good-looking, better-looking, well-favored, well-favoured, beautiful similar term adj, big, bighearted, bounteous, bountiful, freehanded, giving, liberal, openhanded, generous similar term