Sobrepor, totalizar, somar, agregar, adicionar, ajuntar, aumentar, acrescentar, lenha, juntar.
1. v. t. To give by way of increased possession (to any one); to bestow (on).
2. v. t. To join or unite, as one thing to another, or as several particulars, so as to increase the number, augment the quantity, enlarge the magnitude, or so as to form into one aggregate. Hence: To sum up; to put together mentally; as, to add numbers; to add up a column.
3. v. t. To append, as a statement; to say further.
4. v. i. To make an addition. To add to, to augment; to increase; as, it adds to our anxiety.
5. v. i. To perform the arithmetical operation of addition; as, he adds rapidly
attention deficit disorder, ADD, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, ADHD, hyperkinetic syndrome, minimal brain dysfunction, minimal brain damage, MBD, syndrome generic term verb, increase generic term, take away antonym verb, append, supply, state generic term, say generic term, tell generic term verb, lend, impart, bestow, contribute, bring, change generic term, alter generic term, modify generic term verb, add together, calculate generic term, cipher generic term, cypher generic term, compute generic term, work out generic term, reckon generic term, figure generic term, add up related term, subtract antonym verb, total, tot, tot up, sum, sum up, summate, tote up, add together, tally, add up, count generic term, number generic term, enumerate generic term, numerate generic term verb, form generic term, constitute generic term, make generic term
And she called his name Joseph; and said, The LORD shall add to me another son.
And he shall make amends for the harm that he hath done in the holy thing, and shall add the fifth part thereto, and give it unto the priest: and the priest shall make an atonement for him with the ram of the trespass offering, and it shall be forgiven him.
Or all that about which he hath sworn falsely; he shall even restore it in the principal, and shall add the fifth part more thereto, and give it unto him to whom it appertaineth, in the day of his trespass offering.