Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. a. Having life, in opposition to dead; living; being in a state in which the organs perform their functions; as, an animal or a plant which is alive.
2. a. In a state of action; in force or operation; unextinguished; unexpired; existent; as, to keep the fire alive; to keep the affections alive.
3. a. Exhibiting the activity and motion of many living beings; swarming; thronged.
4. a. Sprightly; lively; brisk.
5. a. Having susceptibility; easily impressed; having lively feelings, as opposed to apathy; sensitive.
6. a. Of all living (by way of emphasis)
live, liveborn similar term, viable similar term, vital similar term, animate related term, dead antonym adj, lively similar term adj, animated, enlivened similar term, spirited similar term, full of life similar term, lively similar term, vital similar term, reanimated similar term, revived similar term, unanimated antonym adj, sensitive similar term adj, active, existent similar term, existing similar term adj, alert, awake, aware similar term, cognizant similar term, cognisant similar term adj, live, active similar term
And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.
Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.