Sozinho, solitário, único, só.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. a. Quite by one's self; apart from, or exclusive of, others; single; solitary; -- applied to a person or thing.
2. a. Of or by itself; by themselves; without any thing more or any one else; without a sharer; only.
3. a. Sole; only; exclusive.
4. a. Hence; Unique; rare; matchless.
5. adv. Solely; simply; exclusively
unsocial similar term adj, lone, lonely, solitary, unaccompanied similar term adj, only, exclusive similar term adj, unique, unequaled, unequalled, unparalleled, incomparable similar term, uncomparable similar term adv, entirely, exclusively, solely, only adv, solo, unaccompanied
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
And he said, My son shall not go down with you; for his brother is dead, and he is left alone: if mischief befall him by the way in the which ye go, then shall ye bring down my gray hairs with sorrow to the grave.