Adverb ou Advérbio
1. prep. In front of; preceding in space; ahead of; as, to stand before the fire; before the house.
2. prep. Preceding in time; earlier than; previously to; anterior to the time when; -- sometimes with the additional idea of purpose; in order that.
3. prep. An advance of; farther onward, in place or time.
4. prep. Prior or preceding in dignity, order, rank, right, or worth; rather than.
5. prep. In presence or sight of; face to face with; facing.
6. prep. Under the cognizance or jurisdiction of.
7. prep. Open for; free of access to; in the power of.
8. adv. On the fore part; in front, or in the direction of the front; -- opposed to in the rear.
9. adv. In advance.
10. adv. In time past; previously; already.
11. adv. Earlier; sooner than; until then
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.