(em Português: ver)
Esmerar, esperar, intenção, creme, absolutamente, conhecido, forma1, máximo, esforçar, consagrar, contar, convir, cada, honestidade.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. a. Having good qualities in the highest degree; most good, kind, desirable, suitable, etc.; most excellent; as, the best man; the best road; the best cloth; the best abilities.
2. a. Most advanced; most correct or complete; as, the best scholar; the best view of a subject.
3. a. Most; largest; as, the best part of a week.
4. n. Utmost; highest endeavor or state; most nearly perfect thing, or being, or action; as, to do one's best; to the best of our ability.
5. superl. In the highest degree; beyond all others.
6. superl. To the most advantage; with the most success, case, profit, benefit, or propriety.
7. superl. Most intimately; most thoroughly or correctly; as, what is expedient is best known to himself.
8. v. t. To get the better of
champion similar term, prizewinning similar term, high-grade similar term, top-quality similar term, top-grade similar term, first similar term, foremost similar term, world-class similar term, go-to-meeting similar term, Sunday-go-to-meeting similar term, optimum similar term, optimal similar term, primo similar term, record-breaking similar term, second-best similar term, superfine similar term, unexcelled similar term, unexceeded similar term, unsurpassed similar term, unsurpassable similar term, good related term, incomparable related term, uncomparable related term, superior related term, top related term, worst antonym adj, better, advisable similar term noun, attempt generic term, effort generic term, endeavor generic term, endeavour generic term, try generic term, worst antonym noun, topper, person generic term, individual generic term, someone generic term, somebody generic term, mortal generic term, soul generic term noun, Best, C. H. Best, Charles Herbert Best, physiologist generic term verb, outdo, outflank, trump, scoop, beat generic term, beat out generic term, crush generic term, shell generic term, trounce generic term, vanquish generic term adv, better
And their father Israel said unto them, If it must be so now, do this; take of the best fruits in the land in your vessels, and carry down the man a present, a little balm, and a little honey, spices, and myrrh, nuts, and almonds:
The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.
And Joseph placed his father and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.