(em Português: ver)
Abençoar, santificar, benzer.
1. v. t. To make or pronounce holy; to consecrate
2. v. t. To make happy, blithesome, or joyous; to confer prosperity or happiness upon; to grant divine favor to.
3. v. t. To express a wish or prayer for the happiness of; to invoke a blessing upon; -- applied to persons.
4. v. t. To invoke or confer beneficial attributes or qualities upon; to invoke or confer a blessing on, -- as on food.
5. v. t. To make the sign of the cross upon; to cross (one's self).
6. v. t. To guard; to keep; to protect.
7. v. t. To praise, or glorify; to extol for excellences.
8. v. t. To esteem or account happy; to felicitate.
9. v. t. To wave; to brandish
raise generic term, conjure generic term, conjure up generic term, invoke generic term, evoke generic term, stir generic term, call down generic term, arouse generic term, bring up generic term, put forward generic term, call forth generic term, curse antonym verb, confer generic term, bestow generic term verb, sign, gesticulate generic term, gesture generic term, motion generic term verb, consecrate, hallow, sanctify, declare generic term, desecrate antonym
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.