Gabinete, caso, bolsa, cesta, aclamação, relativo, caixa, acontecimento, situação, frase.
1. v. t. To cover or protect with, or as with, a case; to inclose.
2. v. t. To strip the skin from; as, to case a box.
3. n. Chance; accident; hap; opportunity.
4. n. That which befalls, comes, or happens; an event; an instance; a circumstance, or all the circumstances; condition; state of things; affair; as, a strange case; a case of injustice; the case of the Indian tribes.
5. n. A patient under treatment; an instance of sickness or injury; as, ten cases of fever; also, the history of a disease or injury.
6. n. The matters of fact or conditions involved in a suit, as distinguished from the questions of law; a suit or action at law; a cause.
7. n. One of the forms, or the inflections or changes of form, of a noun, pronoun, or adjective, which indicate its relation to other words, and in the aggregate constitute its declension; the relation which a noun or pronoun sustains to some other word.
8. v. i. To propose hypothetical cases
lawsuit, suit, cause, causa, proceeding generic term, legal proceeding generic term, proceedings generic term noun, instance, example, happening generic term, occurrence generic term, occurrent generic term, natural event generic term noun, event, circumstance generic term noun, problem generic term noun, fact generic term noun, argument generic term, statement generic term noun, container generic term noun, subject, guinea pig, person generic term, individual generic term, someone generic term, somebody generic term, mortal generic term, soul generic term noun, person generic term, individual generic term, someone generic term, somebody generic term, mortal generic term, soul generic term noun, caseful, containerful generic term noun, display case, showcase, vitrine, container generic term noun, state of mind generic term, frame of mind generic term noun, grammatical case, grammatical category generic term, syntactic category generic term noun, shell, casing, housing generic term noun, character, eccentric, type, adult generic term, grownup generic term noun, sheath, covering generic term, natural covering generic term, cover generic term noun, casing, framework generic term, frame generic term, framing generic term noun, pillowcase, slip, pillow slip, bed linen generic term verb, inspect generic term verb, encase, incase, enclose generic term, close in generic term, inclose generic term, shut in generic term
And the officers of the children of Israel did see that they were in evil case, after it was said, Ye shall not minish ought from your bricks of your daily task.
And this is the case of the slayer, which shall flee thither, that he may live: Whoso killeth his neighbour ignorantly, whom he hated not in time past;
Thou shalt not see the brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother.