1. n. Authority; jurisdiction; control.
2. n. Power to harm; subjection or liability to penalty.
3. n. Exposure to injury, loss, pain, or other evil; peril; risk; insecurity.
4. n. Difficulty; sparingness.
5. n. Coyness; disdainful behavior.
6. v. t. To endanger
condition generic term, status generic term, safety antonym noun, risk, peril, venture generic term noun, causal agent generic term, cause generic term, causal agency generic term noun, area generic term, country generic term
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: