(em Português: ver)
Ousar, convite, enfrentar, desafiar, desafio.
1. v. t. To have courage for; to attempt courageously; to venture to do or to undertake.
2. v. t. To challenge; to provoke; to defy.
3. n. The quality of daring; venturesomeness; boldness; dash.
4. n. Defiance; challenge.
5. v. i. To lurk; to lie hid.
6. v. t. To terrify; to daunt.
7. n. A small fish; the dace
None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,