Comparação, esticar, empate, deduzir, empatado, chegar, entreter, arrastar, desenhar, cercar, atrair, aconchegar, exagerar, conclusão.
1. v. t. To cause to move continuously by force applied in advance of the thing moved; to pull along; to haul; to drag; to cause to follow.
2. v. t. To influence to move or tend toward one's self; to exercise an attracting force upon; to call towards itself; to attract; hence, to entice; to allure; to induce.
3. v. t. To cause to come out for one's use or benefit; to extract; to educe; to bring forth; as: (a) To bring or take out, or to let out, from some receptacle, as a stick or post from a hole, water from a cask or well, etc.
4. v. t. To pull from a sheath, as a sword.
5. v. t. To extract; to force out; to elicit; to derive.
6. v. t. To obtain from some cause or origin; to infer from evidence or reasons; to deduce from premises; to derive.
7. v. t. To take or procure from a place of deposit; to call for and receive from a fund, or the like; as, to draw money from a bank.
8. v. t. To take from a box or wheel, as a lottery ticket; to receive from a lottery by the drawing out of the numbers for prizes or blanks; hence, to obtain by good fortune; to win; to gain; as, he drew a prize.
9. v. t. To select by the drawing of lots.
10. v. t. To remove the contents of
11. v. t. To drain by emptying; to suck dry.
12. v. t. To extract the bowels of; to eviscerate; as, to draw a fowl; to hang, draw, and quarter a criminal.
13. v. t. To take into the lungs; to inhale; to inspire; hence, also, to utter or produce by an inhalation; to heave.
14. v. t. To extend in length; to lengthen; to protract; to stretch; to extend, as a mass of metal into wire.
15. v. t. To run, extend, or produce, as a line on any surface; hence, also, to form by marking; to make by an instrument of delineation; to produce, as a sketch, figure, or picture.
16. v. t. To represent by lines drawn; to form a sketch or a picture of; to represent by a picture; to delineate; hence, to represent by words; to depict; to describe.
17. v. t. To write in due form; to prepare a draught of; as, to draw a memorial, a deed, or bill of exchange.
18. v. t. To require (so great a depth, as of water) for floating; -- said of a vessel; to sink so deep in (water); as, a ship draws ten feet of water.
19. v. t. To withdraw.
20. v. t. To trace by scent; to track; -- a hunting term.
21. v. i. To pull; to exert strength in drawing anything; to have force to move anything by pulling; as, a horse draws well; the sails of a ship draw well.
22. v. i. To draw a liquid from some receptacle, as water from a well.
23. v. i. To exert an attractive force; to act as an inducement or enticement.
24. v. i. To have efficiency as an epispastic; to act as a sinapism; -- said of a blister, poultice, etc.
25. v. i. To have draught, as a chimney, flue, or the like; to furnish transmission to smoke, gases, etc.
26. v. i. To unsheathe a weapon, especially a sword.
27. v. i. To perform the act, or practice the art, of delineation; to sketch; to form figures or pictures.
28. v. i. To become contracted; to shrink.
29. v. i. To move; to come or go; literally, to draw one's self; -- with prepositions and adverbs; as, to draw away, to move off, esp. in racing, to get in front; to obtain the lead or increase it; to draw back, to retreat; to draw level, to move up even (with another); to come up to or overtake another; to draw off, to retire or retreat; to draw on, to advance; to draw up, to form in array; to draw near, nigh, or towards, to approach; to draw together, to come together, to collect.
30. v. i. To make a draft or written demand for payment of money deposited or due; -- usually with on or upon.
31. v. i. To admit the action of pulling or dragging; to undergo draught; as, a carriage draws easily.
32. v. i. To sink in water; to require a depth for floating.
33. n. The act of drawing; draught.
34. n. A lot or chance to be drawn.
35. n. A drawn game or battle, etc.
36. n. That part of a bridge which may be raised, swung round, or drawn aside; the movable part of a drawbridge. See the Note under Drawbridge
gully generic term noun, drawing card, attraction, attractor, attracter, entertainer generic term noun, standoff, tie, finish generic term noun, lot, object generic term, physical object generic term noun, playing card generic term noun, hook, hooking, golf stroke generic term, golf shot generic term, swing generic term noun, draw play, run generic term, running generic term, running play generic term, running game generic term noun, draw poker, poker generic term, poker game generic term noun, haul, haulage, pull generic term, pulling generic term verb, pull, force, move generic term, displace generic term, pull down related term, pull off related term, pull up related term, pull out related term, pull along related term, pull in related term, pull back related term, push antonym verb, reap, derive generic term, gain generic term verb, trace, line, describe, delineate, mark generic term verb, make, create by mental act generic term, create mentally generic term verb, pull, pull out, get out, take out, remove generic term, take generic term, take away generic term, withdraw generic term verb, represent generic term, interpret generic term verb, take out, remove generic term, take generic term, take away generic term, withdraw generic term, draw out related term verb, describe, depict, set forth generic term, expound generic term, exposit generic term verb, choose generic term, take generic term, select generic term, pick out generic term verb, arouse generic term, elicit generic term, enkindle generic term, kindle generic term, evoke generic term, fire generic term, raise generic term, provoke generic term verb, puff, drag, inhale generic term, inspire generic term, breathe in generic term verb, travel generic term, go generic term, move generic term, locomote generic term verb, withdraw, take out, draw off, remove generic term, take generic term, take away generic term, withdraw generic term, deposit antonym verb, cast, move generic term, go generic term verb, get, effect generic term, effectuate generic term, set up generic term verb, change generic term, alter generic term, modify generic term verb, remove generic term, take generic term, take away generic term, withdraw generic term verb, write generic term, compose generic term, pen generic term, indite generic term, draw up related term verb, create generic term verb, close generic term, shut generic term verb, be generic term verb, necessitate generic term, ask generic term, postulate generic term, need generic term, require generic term, take generic term, involve generic term, call for generic term, demand generic term verb, quarter, draw and quarter, kill generic term verb, pull, move generic term, displace generic term verb, absorb, suck, imbibe, soak up, sop up, suck up, take in, take up, draw in related term, draw in related term, suck in related term verb, attract, pull, pull in, draw in, pull generic term, draw generic term, force generic term, repel antonym verb, string, thread, arrange generic term, set up generic term verb, pull back, stretch generic term verb, guide, run, pass, pass over related term, pass around related term verb, tie, equal generic term, match generic term, equalize generic term, equalise generic term, equate generic term verb, change shape generic term, change form generic term, deform generic term verb, thin generic term verb, steep generic term, infuse generic term verb, disembowel, eviscerate, remove generic term, take generic term, take away generic term, withdraw generic term verb, shape generic term, form generic term verb, localize generic term, localise generic term
And he made his camels to kneel down without the city by a well of water at the time of the evening, even the time that women go out to draw water.
Behold, I stand here by the well of water; and the daughters of the men of the city come out to draw water:
And when she had done giving him drink, she said, I will draw water for thy camels also, until they have done drinking.