Temer, terror, sobressalto, medo, terrível, horrível, veneração, pavor, tremer, temor.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. v. t. To fear in a great degree; to regard, or look forward to, with terrific apprehension.
2. v. i. To be in dread, or great fear.
3. n. Great fear in view of impending evil; fearful apprehension of danger; anticipatory terror.
4. n. Reverential or respectful fear; awe.
5. n. An object of terrified apprehension.
6. n. A person highly revered.
7. n. Fury; dreadfulness.
8. n. Doubt; as, out of dread.
9. a. Exciting great fear or apprehension; causing terror; frightful; dreadful.
10. a. Inspiring with reverential fear; awful' venerable; as, dread sovereign; dread majesty; dread tribunal
awful, dire, direful, dreaded, dreadful, fearful, fearsome, frightening, horrendous, horrific, terrible, alarming similar term noun, apprehension, apprehensiveness, fear generic term, fearfulness generic term, fright generic term verb, fear
And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thine arm they shall be as still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O LORD, till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased.
Then I said unto you, Dread not, neither be afraid of them.