(em Português: ver)
Bofetada, escadaria, cordel, afinar, bom, dar, academia, belas-artes, estiagem, estilo, belo, distinto, esmerado, esplêndido.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. a. To make fine; to refine; to purify, to clarify; as, to fine gold.
2. a. To make finer, or less coarse, as in bulk, texture, etc.; as. to fine the soil.
3. a. To change by fine gradations; as (Naut.), to fine down a ship's lines, to diminish her lines gradually.
4. n. End; conclusion; termination; extinction.
5. n. A sum of money paid as the settlement of a claim, or by way of terminating a matter in dispute; especially, a payment of money imposed upon a party as a punishment for an offense; a mulct.
6. n. A final agreement concerning lands or rents between persons, as the lord and his vassal.
7. n. A sum of money or price paid for obtaining a benefit, favor, or privilege, as for admission to a copyhold, or for obtaining or renewing a lease.
8. n. To impose a pecuniary penalty upon for an offense or breach of law; to set a fine on by judgment of a court; to punish by fine; to mulct; as, the trespassers were fined ten dollars.
9. v. i. To pay a fine. See Fine, n., 3 (b).
10. v. t. To finish; to cease; or to cause to cease
all right, o.k., ok, okay, hunky-dory, satisfactory similar term adj, precise similar term adj, close similar term, tight similar term, close-grained similar term, fine-grained similar term, dustlike similar term, floury similar term, nongranular similar term, powdered similar term, powdery similar term, pulverized similar term, pulverised similar term, small-grained similar term, fine-grained similar term, small similar term, superfine similar term, smooth related term, coarse antonym adj, thin similar term adj, elegant similar term adj, pure similar term noun, mulct, amercement, penalty generic term verb, ticket, book generic term adv, very well, alright, all right, OK adv, finely, delicately, exquisitely
And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.
And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,