(em Português: ver)
Bombeiro, carro, contratar, alarme, acender, brilho, começar, brincar, batismo, coice, aceiro, atear, atirar, chabu.
1. v. t. To set on fire; to kindle; as, to fire a house or chimney; to fire a pile.
2. v. t. To subject to intense heat; to bake; to burn in a kiln; as, to fire pottery.
3. v. t. To inflame; to irritate, as the passions; as, to fire the soul with anger, pride, or revenge.
4. v. t. To animate; to give life or spirit to; as, to fire the genius of a young man.
5. v. t. To feed or serve the fire of; as, to fire a boiler.
6. v. t. To light up as if by fire; to illuminate.
7. v. t. To cause to explode; as, to fire a torpedo; to disharge; as, to fire a musket or cannon; to fire cannon balls, rockets, etc.
8. v. t. To drive by fire.
9. v. t. To cauterize.
10. v. i. To take fire; to be kindled; to kindle.
11. v. i. To be irritated or inflamed with passion.
12. v. i. To discharge artillery or firearms; as, they fired on the town
happening generic term, occurrence generic term, occurrent generic term, natural event generic term noun, flame, flaming, combustion generic term, burning generic term noun, firing, attack generic term, onslaught generic term, onset generic term, onrush generic term noun, fireplace generic term, hearth generic term, open fireplace generic term noun, attack, flak, flack, blast, criticism generic term, unfavorable judgment generic term noun, ardor, ardour, fervor, fervour, fervency, fervidness, passion generic term, passionateness generic term noun, element generic term noun, trial generic term, tribulation generic term, visitation generic term verb, open fire, shoot generic term verb, discharge verb, bake generic term verb, give notice, can, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate, remove generic term, hire antonym verb, discharge, go off verb, chase away generic term, drive out generic term, turn back generic term, drive away generic term, dispel generic term, drive off generic term, run off generic term verb, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, raise, provoke, make generic term, create generic term verb, burn, burn down, destroy generic term, ruin generic term verb, fuel, supply generic term, provide generic term, render generic term, furnish generic term
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.
And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?