(em Português: ver)
Acesso, aplicar, calafrio, competente, caber, adequar, conveniente, adequado, ajeitar, adaptar, ajustar, continuar, ataque, apto.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. v. t. To make fit or suitable; to adapt to the purpose intended; to qualify; to put into a condition of readiness or preparation.
2. v. t. To bring to a required form and size; to shape aright; to adapt to a model; to adjust; -- said especially of the work of a carpenter, machinist, tailor, etc.
3. v. t. To supply with something that is suitable or fit, or that is shaped and adjusted to the use required.
4. v. t. To be suitable to; to answer the requirements of; to be correctly shaped and adjusted to; as, if the coat fits you, put it on.
5. v. i. To be proper or becoming.
6. v. i. To be adjusted to a particular shape or size; to suit; to be adapted; as, his coat fits very well.
7. n. The quality of being fit; adjustment; adaptedness; as of dress to the person of the wearer.
8. n. The coincidence of parts that come in contact.
9. n. The part of an object upon which anything fits tightly.
10. n. A stroke or blow.
11. n. A sudden and violent attack of a disorder; a stroke of disease, as of epilepsy or apoplexy, which produces convulsions or unconsciousness; a convulsion; a paroxysm; hence, a period of exacerbation of a disease; in general, an attack of disease; as, a fit of sickness.
12. n. A mood of any kind which masters or possesses one for a time; a temporary, absorbing affection; a paroxysm; as, a fit melancholy, of passion, or of laughter.
13. n. A passing humor; a caprice; a sudden and unusual effort, activity, or motion, followed by relaxation or insction; an impulse and irregular action.
14. n. A darting point; a sudden emission
acceptable similar term, appropriate similar term, suitable similar term, suited similar term, unfit antonym adj, primed, set, ready similar term adj, healthy, able similar term, able-bodied similar term, conditioned similar term, in condition similar term, healthy related term, sound related term, well related term, unfit antonym noun, tantrum, scene, conniption, bad temper generic term, ill temper generic term noun, paroxysm, convulsion, attack generic term noun, manner generic term, mode generic term, style generic term, way generic term, fashion generic term noun, burst, activity generic term verb, suit, accommodate, meet generic term, fit generic term, conform to generic term verb, go, fit generic term verb, meet, conform to, match generic term, fit generic term, correspond generic term, check generic term, jibe generic term, gibe generic term, tally generic term, agree generic term verb, shape generic term, form generic term verb, adapt generic term, accommodate generic term verb, match, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree, equal generic term, be generic term, disagree antonym verb, be generic term verb, equip, fit out, outfit, supply generic term, provide generic term, render generic term, furnish generic term verb, match, adjust generic term, set generic term, correct generic term
And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:
All these the sons of Jediael, by the heads of their fathers, mighty men of valour, were seventeen thousand and two hundred soldiers, fit to go out for war and battle.
I Crônicas 7:11
And of the Gadites there separated themselves unto David into the hold to the wilderness men of might, and men of war fit for the battle, that could handle shield and buckler, whose faces were like the faces of lions, and were as swift as the roes upon the mountains;
I Crônicas 12:8