(em Português: ver)
Adquirir, aproveitar, alma, achado, aptidão, amante, adeus, atirar, algum, agradar, aparência, bacana, arranjar, aquele.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. superl. Possessing desirable qualities; adapted to answer the end designed; promoting success, welfare, or happiness; serviceable; useful; fit; excellent; admirable; commendable; not bad, corrupt, evil, noxious, offensive, or troublesome, etc.
2. superl. Possessing moral excellence or virtue; virtuous; pious; religious; -- said of persons or actions.
3. superl. Kind; benevolent; humane; merciful; gracious; polite; propitious; friendly; well-disposed; -- often followed by to or toward, also formerly by unto.
4. superl. Serviceable; suited; adapted; suitable; of use; to be relied upon; -- followed especially by for.
5. superl. Clever; skillful; dexterous; ready; handy; -- followed especially by at.
6. superl. Adequate; sufficient; competent; sound; not fallacious; valid; in a commercial sense, to be depended on for the discharge of obligations incurred; having pecuniary ability; of unimpaired credit.
7. superl. Real; actual; serious; as in the phrases in good earnest; in good sooth.
8. superl. Not small, insignificant, or of no account; considerable; esp., in the phrases a good deal, a good way, a good degree, a good share or part, etc.
9. superl. Not lacking or deficient; full; complete.
10. superl. Not blemished or impeached; fair; honorable; unsullied; as in the phrases a good name, a good report, good repute, etc.
11. n. That which possesses desirable qualities, promotes success, welfare, or happiness, is serviceable, fit, excellent, kind, benevolent, etc.; -- opposed to evil.
12. n. Advancement of interest or happiness; welfare; prosperity; advantage; benefit; -- opposed to harm, etc.
13. n. Wares; commodities; chattels; -- formerly used in the singular in a collective sense. In law, a comprehensive name for almost all personal property as distinguished from land or real property.
14. adv. Well, -- especially in the phrase as good, with a following as expressed or implied; equally well with as much advantage or as little harm as possible.
15. v. t. To make good; to turn to good.
16. v. t. To manure; to improve
bang-up similar term, bully similar term, corking similar term, cracking similar term, dandy similar term, great similar term, groovy similar term, keen similar term, neat similar term, nifty similar term, not bad similar term, peachy similar term, slap-up similar term, swell similar term, smashing similar term, good enough similar term, goodish similar term, hot similar term, redeeming similar term, satisfactory similar term, acceptable similar term, solid similar term, superb similar term, well-behaved similar term, well behaved similar term, best related term, better related term, favorable related term, favourable related term, good related term, obedient related term, respectable related term, bad antonym adj, full, ample similar term adj, angelic similar term, angelical similar term, beatific similar term, saintlike similar term, saintly similar term, sainted similar term, goody-goody similar term, redemptive similar term, redeeming similar term, saving similar term, white similar term, worthy similar term, upstanding similar term, solid similar term, good related term, moral related term, right related term, righteous related term, virtuous related term, worthy related term, evil antonym adj, estimable, honorable, respectable, reputable similar term adj, beneficial, advantageous similar term adj, nice similar term adj, just, upright, righteous similar term adj, adept, expert, practiced, proficient, skillful, skilful, skilled similar term adj, complete similar term adj, dear, near, close similar term adj, dependable, safe, secure, sound similar term adj, right, ripe, opportune similar term adj, well, fortunate similar term adj, effective, in effect, in force, operative similar term adj, pleasing similar term adj, serious, intellectual similar term adj, sound, healthy similar term adj, beneficial, salutary, healthful similar term adj, genuine similar term, echt similar term adj, unspoiled, unspoilt, fresh similar term adj, discriminating similar term noun, advantage generic term, vantage generic term noun, goodness, morality generic term, evilness antonym, evil antonym noun, goodness, quality generic term, badness antonym, bad antonym noun, commodity, trade good, artifact generic term, artefact generic term adv, well, ill antonym adv, thoroughly, soundly
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.