Incrível, grande, imenso, volumoso, importante, notável.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. superl. Large in space; of much size; big; immense; enormous; expanded; -- opposed to small and little; as, a great house, ship, farm, plain, distance, length.
2. superl. Large in number; numerous; as, a great company, multitude, series, etc.
3. superl. Long continued; lengthened in duration; prolonged in time; as, a great while; a great interval.
4. superl. Superior; admirable; commanding; -- applied to thoughts, actions, and feelings.
5. superl. Endowed with extraordinary powers; uncommonly gifted; able to accomplish vast results; strong; powerful; mighty; noble; as, a great hero, scholar, genius, philosopher, etc.
6. superl. Holding a chief position; elevated: lofty: eminent; distingushed; foremost; principal; as, great men; the great seal; the great marshal, etc.
7. superl. Entitled to earnest consideration; weighty; important; as, a great argument, truth, or principle.
8. superl. Pregnant; big (with young).
9. superl. More than ordinary in degree; very considerable in degree; as, to use great caution; to be in great pain.
10. superl. Older, younger, or more remote, by single generation; -- often used before grand to indicate one degree more remote in the direct line of descent; as, great-grandfather (a grandfather's or a grandmother's father), great-grandson, etc.
11. n. The whole; the gross; as, a contract to build a ship by the great
large similar term, big similar term adj, outstanding, important similar term, of import similar term adj, extraordinary similar term adj, bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad, peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing, good similar term adj, capital, majuscule, uppercase similar term adj, avid, eager, zealous, enthusiastic similar term adj, big, enceinte, expectant, gravid, large, heavy, with child, pregnant similar term noun, achiever generic term, winner generic term, success generic term, succeeder generic term
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.