Embrutecer, deteriorar, cultivar, dilatar, conservatório, crista, bufar, corrigir, embranquecer, emudecer, desenvolver, crescer, brotar, desuso.
1. v. i. To increase in size by a natural and organic process; to increase in bulk by the gradual assimilation of new matter into the living organism; -- said of animals and vegetables and their organs.
2. v. i. To increase in any way; to become larger and stronger; to be augmented; to advance; to extend; to wax; to accrue.
3. v. i. To spring up and come to matturity in a natural way; to be produced by vegetation; to thrive; to flourish; as, rice grows in warm countries.
4. v. i. To pass from one state to another; to result as an effect from a cause; to become; as, to grow pale.
5. v. i. To become attached of fixed; to adhere.
6. v. t. To cause to grow; to cultivate; to produce; as, to grow a crop; to grow wheat, hops, or tobacco
turn, change generic term verb, increase generic term, grow over related term, grow up related term verb, develop generic term verb, develop generic term, make grow generic term verb, mature, maturate, develop generic term verb, originate, arise, rise, develop, uprise, spring up, become generic term verb, raise, farm, produce, cultivate generic term verb, develop, produce, get, acquire, change generic term verb, develop, change generic term verb, change generic term
And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no rasor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the LORD, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow.