1. v. t. To provide with a horse, or with horses; to mount on, or as on, a horse.
2. v. t. To sit astride of; to bestride.
3. v. t. To cover, as a mare; -- said of the male.
4. v. t. To take or carry on the back; as, the keeper, horsing a deer.
5. v. t. To place on the back of another, or on a wooden horse, etc., to be flogged; to subject to such punishment.
6. v. i. To get on horseback
Equus caballus, equine generic term, equid generic term noun, gymnastic horse, gymnastic apparatus generic term, exerciser generic term noun, cavalry, horse cavalry, military personnel generic term, soldiery generic term, troops generic term noun, sawhorse, sawbuck, buck, framework generic term, frame generic term, framing generic term noun, knight, chessman generic term, chess piece generic term verb, provide generic term, supply generic term, ply generic term, cater generic term
Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the LORD brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea.