(em Português: ver)
Assunto, caso, circulação, edição, fluxo, fabricação, prole, consequência, lançamento, origem, publicação.
1. v. i. To pass or flow out; to run out, as from any inclosed place.
2. v. i. To go out; to rush out; to sally forth; as, troops issued from the town, and attacked the besiegers.
3. v. i. To proceed, as from a source; as, water issues from springs; light issues from the sun.
4. v. i. To proceed, as progeny; to be derived; to be descended; to spring.
5. v. i. To extend; to pass or open; as, the path issues into the highway.
6. v. i. To be produced as an effect or result; to grow or accrue; to arise; to proceed; as, rents and profits issuing from land, tenements, or a capital stock.
7. v. i. To close; to end; to terminate; to turn out; as, we know not how the cause will issue.
8. v. i. In pleading, to come to a point in fact or law, on which the parties join issue.
9. v. t. To send out; to put into circulation; as, to issue notes from a bank.
10. v. t. To deliver for use; as, to issue provisions.
11. v. t. To send out officially; to deliver by authority; as, to issue an order; to issue a writ
content generic term, cognitive content generic term, mental object generic term noun, number, periodical generic term noun, issuing, issuance, provision generic term, supply generic term, supplying generic term noun, topic, subject, matter, content generic term, cognitive content generic term, mental object generic term noun, military issue, government issue, store generic term, stock generic term, fund generic term noun, offspring, progeny, relative generic term, relation generic term noun, consequence, effect, outcome, result, event, upshot, phenomenon generic term noun, return, take, takings, proceeds, yield, payoff, income generic term noun, emergence, egress, beginning generic term noun, exit, outlet, way out, opening generic term noun, publication, printing generic term verb, publish, bring out, put out, release, publicize generic term, publicise generic term, air generic term, bare generic term verb, supply, distribute generic term, recall antonym verb, communicate generic term, intercommunicate generic term verb, emerge, come out, come forth, go forth, egress verb, write out, make out, cut, write generic term
And thy issue, which thou begettest after them, shall be thine, and shall be called after the name of their brethren in their inheritance.
Who shall offer it before the LORD, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female.
Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When any man hath a running issue out of his flesh, because of his issue he is unclean.