Beijar, beijar-se, beijo, oscular.
1. v. t. To salute with the lips, as a mark of affection, reverence, submission, forgiveness, etc.
2. v. t. To touch gently, as if fondly or caressingly.
3. v. i. To make or give salutation with the lips in token of love, respect, etc.; as, kiss and make friends.
4. v. i. To meet; to come in contact; to touch fondly.
5. v. A salutation with the lips, as a token of affection, respect, etc.; as, a parting kiss; a kiss of reconciliation.
6. v. A small piece of confectionery
buss, osculation, touch generic term, touching generic term noun, cookie generic term, cooky generic term, biscuit generic term noun, candy kiss, candy generic term, confect generic term noun, touch generic term, touching generic term verb, buss, osculate, touch generic term verb, touch generic term
And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son.
And hast not suffered me to kiss my sons and my daughters? thou hast now done foolishly in so doing.
And Joab said to Amasa, Art thou in health, my brother? And Joab took Amasa by the beard with the right hand to kiss him.
II Samuel 20:9