Viver, vida, iluminante, sustentar-se, morar, existir, elétrico, sobreviver.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. v. i. To be alive; to have life; to have, as an animal or a plant, the capacity of assimilating matter as food, and to be dependent on such assimilation for a continuance of existence; as, animals and plants that live to a great age are long in reaching maturity.
2. v. i. To pass one's time; to pass life or time in a certain manner, as to habits, conduct, or circumstances; as, to live in ease or affluence; to live happily or usefully.
3. v. i. To make one's abiding place or home; to abide; to dwell; to reside.
4. v. i. To be or continue in existence; to exist; to remain; to be permanent; to last; -- said of inanimate objects, ideas, etc.
5. v. i. To enjoy or make the most of life; to be in a state of happiness.
6. v. i. To feed; to subsist; to be nourished or supported; -- with on; as, horses live on grass and grain.
7. v. i. To have a spiritual existence; to be quickened, nourished, and actuated by divine influence or faith.
8. v. i. To be maintained in life; to acquire a livelihood; to subsist; -- with on or by; as, to live on spoils.
9. v. i. To outlast danger; to float; -- said of a ship, boat, etc.; as, no ship could live in such a storm.
10. v. t. To spend, as one's life; to pass; to maintain; to continue in, constantly or habitually; as, to live an idle or a useful life.
11. v. t. To act habitually in conformity with; to practice.
12. a. Having life; alive; living; not dead.
13. a. Being in a state of ignition; burning; having active properties; as, a live coal; live embers.
14. a. Full of earnestness; active; wide awake; glowing; as, a live man, or orator.
15. a. Vivid; bright.
16. a. Imparting power; having motion; as, the live spindle of a lathe.
17. n. Life
unrecorded, unfilmed similar term, untaped similar term, recorded antonym adj, in play similar term, living similar term, active related term, dead antonym adj, alive, liveborn similar term, viable similar term, vital similar term, animate related term, dead antonym adj, reverberant similar term, ringing similar term adj, loaded similar term adj, bouncy, lively, resilient, springy, elastic similar term adj, lively similar term adj, current similar term adj, current similar term adj, hot, charged similar term adj, alive, active similar term verb, dwell, inhabit, be generic term, live in related term, live out related term verb, survive, last, live on, go, endure, hold up, hold out verb, exist, survive, subsist verb, be verb, know, experience, experience generic term, undergo generic term, see generic term, go through generic term
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.
And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!