Só, mas, unicamente, raro, somente, único, portanto.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. a. One alone; single; as, the only man present; his only occupation.
2. a. Alone in its class; by itself; not associated with others of the same class or kind; as, an only child.
3. a. Hence, figuratively: Alone, by reason of superiority; preeminent; chief.
4. a. In one manner or degree; for one purpose alone; simply; merely; barely.
5. a. So and no otherwise; no other than; exclusively; solely; wholly.
6. a. Singly; without more; as, only-begotten.
7. a. Above all others; particularly.
8. conj. Save or except (that); -- an adversative used elliptically with or without that, and properly introducing a single fact or consideration
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.