Festa, comemoração, partido, reunião, bando, destacamento.
1. v. A part or portion.
2. v. A number of persons united in opinion or action, as distinguished from, or opposed to, the rest of a community or association; esp., one of the parts into which a people is divided on questions of public policy.
3. v. A part of a larger body of company; a detachment; especially (Mil.), a small body of troops dispatched on special service.
4. v. A number of persons invited to a social entertainment; a select company; as, a dinner party; also, the entertainment itself; as, to give a party.
5. v. One concerned or interested in an affair; one who takes part with others; a participator; as, he was a party to the plot; a party to the contract.
6. v. The plaintiff or the defendant in a lawsuit, whether an individual, a firm, or corporation; a litigant.
7. v. Hence, any certain person who is regarded as being opposed or antagonistic to another.
8. v. Cause; side; interest.
9. v. A person; as, he is a queer party.
10. v. Parted or divided, as in the direction or form of one of the ordinaries; as, an escutcheon party per pale.
11. v. Partial; favoring one party.
12. adv. Partly
political party, organization generic term, organisation generic term noun, affair generic term, occasion generic term, social occasion generic term, function generic term, social function generic term noun, company, set generic term, circle generic term, band generic term, lot generic term noun, social gathering generic term, social affair generic term noun, person generic term, individual generic term, someone generic term, somebody generic term, mortal generic term, soul generic term verb, celebrate generic term, fete generic term