Pontada, esburacar, picar, furar, picada.
1. n. To pierce slightly with a sharp-pointed instrument or substance; to make a puncture in, or to make by puncturing; to drive a fine point into; as, to prick one with a pin, needle, etc.; to prick a card; to prick holes in paper.
2. n. To fix by the point; to attach or hang by puncturing; as, to prick a knife into a board.
3. n. To mark or denote by a puncture; to designate by pricking; to choose; to mark; -- sometimes with off.
4. n. To mark the outline of by puncturing; to trace or form by pricking; to mark by punctured dots; as, to prick a pattern for embroidery; to prick the notes of a musical composition.
5. n. To ride or guide with spurs; to spur; to goad; to incite; to urge on; -- sometimes with on, or off.
6. n. To affect with sharp pain; to sting, as with remorse.
7. n. To make sharp; to erect into a point; to raise, as something pointed; -- said especially of the ears of an animal, as a horse or dog; and usually followed by up; -- hence, to prick up the ears, to listen sharply; to have the attention and interest strongly engaged.
8. n. To render acid or pungent.
9. n. To dress; to prink; -- usually with up.
10. n. To run a middle seam through, as the cloth of a sail.
11. n. To trace on a chart, as a ship's course.
12. n. To drive a nail into (a horse's foot), so as to cause lameness.
13. n. To nick.
14. v. i. To be punctured; to suffer or feel a sharp pain, as by puncture; as, a sore finger pricks.
15. v. i. To spur onward; to ride on horseback.
16. v. i. To become sharp or acid; to turn sour, as wine.
17. v. i. To aim at a point or mark
asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, shit, mother fucker, motherfucker, whoreson, son of a bitch, SOB, unpleasant person generic term, disagreeable person generic term noun, incision, scratch, slit, dent, depression generic term, impression generic term, imprint generic term noun, cock, dick, shaft, pecker, peter, tool, putz, penis generic term, phallus generic term, member generic term noun, pricking, puncture generic term verb, prickle, pierce generic term verb, sting, twinge, hurt generic term, ache generic term, suffer generic term verb, prick up, cock up, rear generic term, erect generic term verb, goad, stab generic term, jab generic term verb, prickle, prick generic term, sting generic term, twinge generic term verb, arouse generic term, elicit generic term, enkindle generic term, kindle generic term, evoke generic term, fire generic term, raise generic term, provoke generic term verb, sting, bite, pierce generic term