Retorno, recuperação, devolução, cura, restabelecimento.
1. n. The act of recovering, regaining, or retaking possession.
2. n. Restoration from sickness, weakness, faintness, or the like; restoration from a condition of mistortune, of fright, etc.
3. n. The obtaining in a suit at law of a right to something by a verdict and judgment of court.
4. n. The getting, or gaining, of something not previously had.
5. n. In rowing, the act of regaining the proper position for making a new stroke
improvement generic term, betterment generic term, advance generic term noun, convalescence, recuperation, healing generic term noun, retrieval, deed generic term, feat generic term, effort generic term, exploit generic term