(em Português: ver)
Mudar, reverter, reverso, invertido, oposto, queda.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. a. To turn back; to cause to face in a contrary direction; to cause to depart.
2. a. To cause to return; to recall.
3. a. To change totally; to alter to the opposite.
4. a. To turn upside down; to invert.
5. a. Hence, to overthrow; to subvert.
6. a. To overthrow by a contrary decision; to make void; to under or annual for error; as, to reverse a judgment, sentence, or decree.
7. v. i. To return; to revert.
8. v. i. To become or be reversed
rearward, backward similar term adj, inverse, backward similar term adj, forward antonym noun, contrary, opposite, opposition generic term, oppositeness generic term noun, gear generic term, gear mechanism generic term noun, reversal, setback, blow, black eye, happening generic term, occurrence generic term, occurrent generic term, natural event generic term noun, verso, side generic term, obverse antonym noun, run generic term, running generic term, running play generic term, running game generic term noun, reversion, reversal, turnabout, turnaround, change of direction generic term, reorientation generic term verb, change by reversal, turn, change generic term, turn on related term, turn off related term verb, turn back, invert, change generic term, alter generic term, modify generic term verb, overrule, overturn, override, overthrow, rule generic term, decree generic term verb, revoke, annul, lift, countermand, repeal, overturn, rescind, vacate, cancel generic term, strike down generic term
Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.
And said, If it please the king, and if I have favour in his sight, and the thing seem right before the king, and I be pleasing in his eyes, let it be written to reverse the letters devised by Haman the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, which he wrote to destroy the Jews which are in all the king's provinces:
Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse.