Vazar, fugir, continuar, fazer, correr, executar, administrar, calcular, despir-se, ativar, comprir.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. a. Moving or advancing by running.
2. a. Having a running gait; not a trotter or pacer.
3. a. trained and kept for running races; as, a running horse.
4. a. Successive; one following the other without break or intervention; -- said of periods of time; as, to be away two days running; to sow land two years running.
5. a. Flowing; easy; cursive; as, a running hand.
6. a. Continuous; keeping along step by step; as, he stated the facts with a running explanation.
7. a. Extending by a slender climbing or trailing stem; as, a running vine.
8. a. Discharging pus; as, a running sore.
9. n. The act of one who, or of that which runs; as, the running was slow.
10. n. That which runs or flows; the quantity of a liquid which flows in a certain time or during a certain operation; as, the first running of a still.
11. n. The discharge from an ulcer or other sore
moving similar term adj, gushing similar term, pouring similar term, jetting similar term, spouting similar term, spurting similar term, squirting similar term, standing antonym adj, continual similar term adj, passing antonym adj, flying similar term, standing antonym adj, linear, lengthwise similar term, lengthways similar term adj, operative, functional, working, functioning similar term noun, run, running play, running game, football play generic term noun, run, locomotion generic term, travel generic term noun, operation generic term noun, administration generic term, disposal generic term noun, track, track and field generic term
And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water:
As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water:
And he shall kill the one of the birds in an earthen vessel over running water: