Medida, cola, ajustar, proporção, tamanho, medir.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. v. t. To cover with size; to prepare with size.
2. n. A settled quantity or allowance. See Assize.
3. n. An allowance of food and drink from the buttery, aside from the regular dinner at commons; -- corresponding to battel at Oxford.
4. n. Extent of superficies or volume; bulk; bigness; magnitude; as, the size of a tree or of a mast; the size of a ship or of a rock.
5. n. Figurative bulk; condition as to rank, ability, character, etc.; as, the office demands a man of larger size.
6. n. A conventional relative measure of dimension, as for shoes, gloves, and other articles made up for sale.
7. n. An instrument consisting of a number of perforated gauges fastened together at one end by a rivet, -- used for ascertaining the size of pearls.
8. v. t. To fix the standard of.
9. v. t. To adjust or arrange according to size or bulk.
10. v. t. To take the height of men, in order to place them in the ranks according to their stature.
11. v. t. To sift, as pieces of ore or metal, in order to separate the finer from the coarser parts.
12. v. t. To swell; to increase the bulk of.
13. v. t. To bring or adjust anything exactly to a required dimension, as by cutting.
14. v. i. To take greater size; to increase in size.
15. v. i. To order food or drink from the buttery; hence, to enter a score, as upon the buttery book
sized similar term noun, magnitude generic term noun, property generic term noun, sizing, filler generic term noun, size of it, situation generic term, state of affairs generic term noun, magnitude generic term verb, coat generic term, surface generic term verb, classify generic term, class generic term, sort generic term, assort generic term, sort out generic term, separate generic term verb, change magnitude generic term, size up related term
The length of one curtain was twenty and eight cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: the curtains were all of one size.
The length of one curtain was thirty cubits, and four cubits was the breadth of one curtain: the eleven curtains were of one size.
And the other cherub was ten cubits: both the cherubims were of one measure and one size.
I Reis 6:25