(em Português: ver)
Mesa, refeição, tabuleiro.
1. v. t. To form into a table or catalogue; to tabulate; as, to table fines.
2. v. t. To delineate, as on a table; to represent, as in a picture.
3. v. t. To supply with food; to feed.
4. v. t. To insert, as one piece of timber into another, by alternate scores or projections from the middle, to prevent slipping; to scarf.
5. v. t. To lay or place on a table, as money.
6. v. t. In parliamentary usage, to lay on the table; to postpone, by a formal vote, the consideration of (a bill, motion, or the like) till called for, or indefinitely.
7. v. t. To enter upon the docket; as, to table charges against some one.
8. v. t. To make board hems in the skirts and bottoms of (sails) in order to strengthen them in the part attached to the boltrope.
9. v. i. To live at the table of another; to board; to eat
tabular array, array generic term noun, furniture generic term, piece of furniture generic term, article of furniture generic term noun, furniture generic term, piece of furniture generic term, article of furniture generic term noun, mesa, tableland generic term, plateau generic term noun, gathering generic term, assemblage generic term noun, board, fare generic term verb, postpone, prorogue, hold over, put over, shelve, set back, defer, remit, put off, delay generic term
Thou shalt also make a table of shittim wood: two cubits shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.
Over against the border shall the rings be for places of the staves to bear the table.
And thou shalt make the staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be borne with them.