(em Português: ver)
Tempestuoso, vencer, agüentar, arejar.
Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. v. t. To expose to the air; to air; to season by exposure to air.
2. v. t. Hence, to sustain the trying effect of; to bear up against and overcome; to sustain; to endure; to resist; as, to weather the storm.
3. v. t. To sail or pass to the windward of; as, to weather a cape; to weather another ship.
4. v. t. To place (a hawk) unhooded in the open air.
5. v. i. To undergo or endure the action of the atmosphere; to suffer meteorological influences; sometimes, to wear away, or alter, under atmospheric influences; to suffer waste by weather.
6. a. Being toward the wind, or windward -- opposed to lee; as, weather bow, weather braces, weather gauge, weather lifts, weather quarter, weather shrouds, etc
upwind, windward similar term noun, weather condition, atmospheric condition, atmospheric phenomenon generic term verb, endure, brave, brave out, defy generic term, withstand generic term, hold generic term, hold up generic term verb, lean generic term, tilt generic term, tip generic term, slant generic term, angle generic term verb, sail generic term verb, decay generic term, crumble generic term, delapidate generic term
Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.
As he that taketh away a garment in cold weather, and as vinegar upon nitre, so is he that singeth songs to an heavy heart.
He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.