Já, más, todavia, ainda, mas.
Adverb ou Advérbio
1. n. Any one of several species of large marine gastropods belonging to the genus Yetus, or Cymba; a boat shell.
2. adv. In addition; further; besides; over and above; still.
3. adv. At the same time; by continuance from a former state; still.
4. adv. Up to the present time; thus far; hitherto; until now; -- and with the negative, not yet, not up to the present time; not as soon as now; as, Is it time to go? Not yet. See As yet, under As, conj.
5. conj. Before some future time; before the end; eventually; in time.
6. conj. Even; -- used emphatically.
7. conj. Nevertheless; notwithstanding; however
so far, thus far, up to now, hitherto, heretofore, as yet, til now, until now adv, even, still adv, eventually, sooner or later, in time, one of these days adv, so far adv, however, nevertheless, withal, still, all the same, even so, nonetheless, notwithstanding
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;