Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. a. To suit; to please; to be agreeable to.
2. a. To be pleased with in a moderate degree; to approve; to take satisfaction in; to enjoy.
3. a. To liken; to compare.
4. v. i. To be pleased; to choose.
5. v. i. To have an appearance or expression; to look; to seem to be (in a specified condition).
6. v. i. To come near; to avoid with difficulty; to escape narrowly; as, he liked to have been too late. Cf. Had like, under Like, a
similar, like-minded similar term, look-alike similar term, suchlike similar term, same related term, unlike antonym adj, equal, equivalent, same, unlike antonym adj, alike, similar, unalike antonym adj, comparable, corresponding, same similar term noun, the like, the likes of, kind generic term, sort generic term, form generic term, variety generic term noun, ilk, kind generic term, sort generic term, form generic term, variety generic term verb, wish, care, desire generic term, want generic term verb, dislike antonym verb, see generic term, consider generic term, reckon generic term, view generic term, regard generic term verb, desire generic term, want generic term
And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.
And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.