Adjective ou Adjetivo
1. v. Playing on a musical pipe.
2. v. Peaceful; favorable to, or characterized by, the music of the pipe rather than of the drum and fife.
3. v. Emitting a high, shrill sound.
4. v. Simmering; boiling; sizzling; hissing; -- from the sound of boiling fluids.
5. n. A small cord covered with cloth, -- used as trimming for women's dresses.
6. n. Pipes, collectively; as, the piping of a house.
7. n. The act of playing on a pipe; the shrill noted of birds, etc.
8. n. A piece cut off to be set or planted; a cutting; also, propagation by cuttings